Impression Zone

Term for the nip between a gravure press's gravure cylinder and impression roller where image transfer takes place. See Gravure, Gravure Cylinder, and Impression Roller.

All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution. (See Copyrights for details.)

PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print
About    Hosted by WhatTheyThink