In typography, an alternate term for a word space, derived from the name of a wedge-shaped object used to separate words on a hot-metal typesetting device. See Word Space.

All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution. (See Copyrights for details.)

PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print
About    Hosted by WhatTheyThink