A blurred printed image, due typically to mechanical problems on the press. See Slurring. Also used as a verb. Also known as drag.

All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution. (See Copyrights for details.)

PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print
About    Hosted by WhatTheyThink