Accordion Fold

In binding and finishing, a term for a type of fold consisting of two or more parallel folds, with adjacent folds in opposite directions such that the folds open and close much like the bellows of an accordion. Also called a fanfold and, in England, a concertina fold or over-and-back fold. See Folding.

All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution.

PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print