Blow-In Card

In binding and finishing, a type of insert—such as a return card found in magazines or an errata sheet added to books—which is printed separately (usually on a somewhat heavy card stock) and inserted into a publication using compressed air to "blow" the card between the pages.

All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution.

PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print