Buckle Folder

A device used in the folding phase of binding and finishing, which uses a set of plates (collectively called a fold plate) to force a sheet to buckle slightly, allowing it to be pulled through a set of folding rollers. See Folding.

All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution.

PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print