A device—usually a set of wheels—used on a printing press, folder, or other sheetfed machine to fan out blank or printed sheets so they will feed one sheet at a time, preventing jams. Also known as comber wheels.

All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution.

PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print