In film, television, video, or multimedia production, any text that moves either horizontally or vertically over the screen, either to display credits or other text. In computer lingo, also known as scrolling.

In video production, the term crawl is also used to refer to a video error characterized by a glare surrounding bright portion of an image, often seen in low-quality recordings.

All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution.

PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print