A generic term for any printing press cylinder, such as a plate cylinder, blanket cylinder, impression cylinder, or gravure cylinder.

In offset lithography, an alternate term for an oscillator roller found in the inking system of an offset press. See Oscillator.

All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution.

PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print