In typography, any type which lines up vertically along some invisible reference line. See Justification. The term flush itself in this sense is believed to derive from hydraulic quadding units used to position type on a line.

All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution.

PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print