In still and motion picture photography, a black screen used to deflect studio lighting from directly entering a camera lens. A gobo is also used to create shadow effects.

All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution.

PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print