Alternate term for black letter. See Black Letter.

The term gothic is sometimes inappropriately used in the United States to refer to sans serif typefaces. Gothic typefaces are also often referred to as grotesk (also spelled grotesque).

All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution.

PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print