A row of metal tabs or clips located on an impression cylinder, transfer cylinder, or other device in an infeed system that grab a sheet of paper and feed it through a printing press. See Infeed Section.

All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution.

PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print