In printing, an undesirable wave, wrinkle, or crease produced at the top of the inner page of a closed-head press signature. The production of gussets is called gusseting. Gussets are also known as buckles.

All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution.

PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print