Ink Pan

Alternate term for an ink fountain, the part of a printing press—be it one used in letterpress, lithography, gravure, or flexography—containing the ink. See Ink Fountain and Inking System.

All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution.

PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print