Webfed gravure printing utilizing a cylinder to carry the image, used for the economical printing of long-run jobs such as newspaper supplements and Sunday magazine sections. In the early part of the twentieth centiry, newspaper supplements were called "rotogravure sections." See Gravure.

All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution.

PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print