In binding and finishing, an alternate term for overhang, especially when describing the amount of cover visible around the bound endsheets on the inside covers of a casebound book.

All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution.

PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print