Any rubber suction cup (typically perforated to allow the use of a vacuum) used on a printing press's sheet-separation unit to feed paper into the press. On a stream feeder, suckers can either be pickup suckers or forwarding suckers. (See Sheet-Separation Unit and Feeder Section.)

All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution.

PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print