Web-Over Roller

On a web press, a roller used to guide a web of paper (or other substrate) over a printing unit, splicer, or other unit which the web needs to bypass. See also web-under roller.

All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution.

PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print