In typography, copy typeset so that it will create a "hole" on the page to fit an illustration, photo, or other page element. Commonly produced by varying the indention value and/or line length for subsequent lines. Also known as wraparound.

The term runaround is also used to refer to contour type, or type that is set to form a shape. See Contour.

All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution.

PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print