Alternate term for runaround. See Runaround.

In prepress, the term wraparound refers to a gutter allowance created during shingling. See Shingling.

In binding and finishing, the term wraparound refers to a sheet, folio, or insert placed around a signature prior to binding.

All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution.

PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print